LEWISTON, Idaho - A 14-year-old Clarkston boy was taken into custody Saturday for allegedly raping a 5-year-old Lewiston girl.
The Asotin County Prosecutor's Office says charges will be filed either later on Monday or Tuesday.
The boy is being held at Martin Hall juvenile center in Medical Lake. His next court appearance is scheduled for November 19.
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire
- Mexico club shooting: Spokane woman one of the injured