LEWISTON, Idaho - A 14-year-old Clarkston boy was taken into custody Saturday for allegedly raping a 5-year-old Lewiston girl.
The Asotin County Prosecutor's Office says charges will be filed either later on Monday or Tuesday.
The boy is being held at Martin Hall juvenile center in Medical Lake. His next court appearance is scheduled for November 19.
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'
- Humane Society volunteer wins award for shelter