KENNEWICK, Wash. - The second of two Benton City teens accused of stabbing a man to death in a church parking lot has pleaded guilty to murder.
Noah Matlack pleaded guilty Monday to first-degree murder with premeditated intent in Benton County Superior Court.
The Tri-City Herald reports that Matlack faces up to 26 years and eight months in prison for the death of 55-year-old Michael Edwards in September.
Co-defendant Noel Gonzalez is serving 13 years in prison after pleading guilty in January to second-degree murder and burglary for his role in the crime.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives