TACOMA, Wash. - The 32-year-old Tacoma man accused of beating his 3-year-old son to death because he wet the bed pleaded not guilty at his arraignment in Pierce County Superior Court.
Kingsa McKnight is charged with homicide by abuse and second-degree murder in the death of Terrence Green.
The News Tribune reports after his court appearance Wednesday, McKnight was ordered to remain in jail with bail set at $1 million.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some