BELLEVUE, Wash. - T-Mobile says it has resolved "calling issues" that prompted numerous social media postings early Friday of cellphone service problems.
The company's media relations department says in an email to The Associated Press that "there were some calling issues nationwide for a brief time."
T-Mobile Chief Executive Officer John Legere says on his Twitter account that the "network is restoring quickly" and he thanked customers for their patience.
In an email update at 12:51 a.m. PDT, the media department said that "the issue is fully resolved."
The company did not immediately explain what the "calling issues" were or provide information on a cause, how many customers were affected, and for how long.
- Preparing for icy winter weather
- Neighbor of suspect shocked by shooting
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position