MISSOULA, Mont. - Suspended University of Montana quarterback Jordan Johnson has pleaded not guilty to raping a woman.
The clerk's office for the Missoula District Court says Johnson appeared in court Tuesday morning.
Prosecutors allege Johnson raped an acquaintance in February after she invited him to her room to watch a movie. He has been charged with sexual intercourse without consent.
Attorney Dave Paoli has said Johnson "strongly maintains his innocence."
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home