VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police say one person has been jailed in connection with the shooting that critically wounded a motorcycle officer in Vancouver.
Police say 47-year-old James Todd Sapp was booked in the Clark County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, robbery and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Police have not identified the officer who was shot Monday after he pulled over a stolen vehicle.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line