VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police say one person has been jailed in connection with the shooting that critically wounded a motorcycle officer in Vancouver.
Police say 47-year-old James Todd Sapp was booked in the Clark County Jail for investigation of attempted murder, robbery and unlawful possession of a firearm.
Police have not identified the officer who was shot Monday after he pulled over a stolen vehicle.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting