SEATTLE - A driver suspected of causing a crash near Sedro-Woolley that killed three people slipped out of a Seattle hospital, although he has a broken arm and leg.
The Washington State Patrol has issued an arrest warrant for 19-year-old Alfredo Navarro of Mount Vernon.
KOMO reports troopers found alcohol in Navarro's car and believe he was impaired in the May 23 crash on Highway 20.
He's facing possible vehicular homicide charges.
- Pay-by-phone app no longer working in downtown Spokane
- Street closed on 26th and Pines due to water main break
- Zag fans face cold to catch final MBB home game
- Solid waste collectors and police collaborate to fight crime
- Spokane's beloved K9 Laslo retires
- City of Spokane tries new techniques to tackle potholes