The man accused of wounding a Portland police officer and killing his dog is expected to make a court appearance Monday.
Paul Alan Ropp is facing charges of assault, animal abuse and attempted aggravated murder.
Police say the 20-year-old was as one of three men involved in a crime spree that ended Wednesday morning when their vehicle crashed in a chase.
Police say Ropp ran and exchanged gunfire with Officer Jeffrey Dorn who was wounded in both legs. His K-9 partner Mick was fatally shot.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties