PORT ANGELES, Wash. - A man who had been charged in Port Angeles with controlled substance homicide pleaded guilty to lesser charges: maintaining a premises for drug trafficking and possessing methamphetamine and heroin.
Clallam County prosecutors are recommending more than three years in prison when 19-year-old David Allen Clampett Zavodny is sentenced Thursday.
The Peninsula Daily News reports he was accused of providing the heroin that killed 17-year-old Maceo Niehaus last May in Port Angeles.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line