CALDWELL, Idaho - Five southwest Idaho students became ill and two had to be transported by ambulance to a hospital after a student shared prescription medication.
Caldwell School District Superintendent Tim Rosandick says the students at Caldwell Freshman Academy became ill Tuesday morning after one of them brought the medication to school.
He says the three students not hospitalized were picked up by parents.
It's unclear what type of medication was shared.
Names and conditions of the students haven't been released.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives