Great Falls, MT - A Canadian company that recently built a steel fabrication plant in Great Falls has announced plans to build a 42,000-square-foot paint shop.
ADF International Inc. announced Thursday that construction would start in late March with the goal of being finished by September.
ADF general manager Dan Rooney tells says the Great Falls Tribune the paint facility would employ about 40 people. He says the facility will allow ADF to apply coatings to steel components required by some customers for use corrosive environments, such as refineries.
ADF International has 70 employees at the fabrication plant and Rooney says at some point they plan to begin a second shift.
A modular assembly yard is still under construction. Rooney says it may employ 200 to 500 workers depending on the contracts the company secures.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults