OLYMPIA, Wash. - The state's campaign watchdog group is asking the Attorney General's Office to investigate alleged election violations made by a Snohomish County judicial candidate.
The Daily Herald reports that the Public Disclosure Commission voted unanimously Thursday to call for in investigation into allegations made against Cindy Larsen, who is running for Superior Court judge on the November ballot.
Larsen is accused of failing to disclose some contributions made before the Aug. 2 primary, in which she finished first.
Larsen's attorney Greg Wong says no violation occurred and asked commissioners not to refer the case to the Attorney General.
- SCRAPS has person of interest in kitten tourture cases
- Inland Northwest prepares for yet another round of snow
- Idaho prepares for slick roads with new de-icer
- Neighbors file lawsuit against Rocket Market
- Police searching for a man who exposed himself at Logan elementary
- City of Spokane readdressing east Spokane garbage routes