OLYMPIA, Wash. - The state's campaign watchdog group is asking the Attorney General's Office to investigate alleged election violations made by a Snohomish County judicial candidate.
The Daily Herald reports that the Public Disclosure Commission voted unanimously Thursday to call for in investigation into allegations made against Cindy Larsen, who is running for Superior Court judge on the November ballot.
Larsen is accused of failing to disclose some contributions made before the Aug. 2 primary, in which she finished first.
Larsen's attorney Greg Wong says no violation occurred and asked commissioners not to refer the case to the Attorney General.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults