LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Two Washington State Patrol cars collided as the troopers were on their way to help in a stolen car chase early Tuesday near Lynnwood.
Trooper Mark Francis says the two troopers were treated and released at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle. One man had a concussion and broken finger and the other had bruised legs. Their cars were totaled.
The incident began just after midnight when another trooper pulled over a car on Interstate 5 south of Everett. The driver took off after the black Dodge Avenger was identified as stolen.
It left the freeway in the Lynnwood area. That's where two responding troopers collided at an intersection.
Meanwhile, the stolen car returned to Interstate 5 and got away after speeding through Seattle at speeds up to 120 mph.
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some