Lander, WY - Mushers and their dog teams are in Lander for the third stage of the Stage Stop Sled Dog Race.
Tuesday's 42-mile stage begins at Louis Lake and should wrap up around 1 p.m.
Blayne Streeper of Fort Nelson, British Columbia is in first place after winning the first two stages. John Stewart of Salt Lake City is in second place.
The race will end Saturday in Evanston after covering nearly 350 miles in Wyoming and Montana. The overall winner will take home $100,000.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'