Portland, OR - A 29-year-old Springfield man who supplied a gun used to kill three people was sentenced Tuesday in federal court in Portland to seven years in prison.
Corey Eugene Wyatt apologized to the families of victims in the 2011 Northwest crime spree and said he feels the weight of murders committed by David "Joey" Pederson.
Wyatt pleaded guilty to giving Pederson a gun and helping dispose of a stolen vehicle.
Pedersen pleaded guilty to killing his father and stepmother in Everett, Washington, and charges related to the killing of a teenager on the Oregon coast and a man in Eureka, California, in a scheme to kill blacks and Jews in a white supremacist revolution.
The Oregonian reports Pedersen will be sentenced Aug. 4 in federal court.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday