Portland, OR - A 29-year-old Springfield man who supplied a gun used to kill three people was sentenced Tuesday in federal court in Portland to seven years in prison.
Corey Eugene Wyatt apologized to the families of victims in the 2011 Northwest crime spree and said he feels the weight of murders committed by David "Joey" Pederson.
Wyatt pleaded guilty to giving Pederson a gun and helping dispose of a stolen vehicle.
Pedersen pleaded guilty to killing his father and stepmother in Everett, Washington, and charges related to the killing of a teenager on the Oregon coast and a man in Eureka, California, in a scheme to kill blacks and Jews in a white supremacist revolution.
The Oregonian reports Pedersen will be sentenced Aug. 4 in federal court.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives