SPOKANE, Wash. - Mayor David Condon held a twenty minute press conference Monday morning, outlining the City's $2.5 million snow budget.
"City crews are prepared to keep our streets safe for drivers and pedestrians.," explained Condon. "Snow season staffing begins [Tuesday] and we've already begun monitoring the weather 24 hours a day, 7 days a week."
The City will now offer new GPS tracking on Spokane's fleet of over 40 snow plows.
More information on Spokane's snow plan can be found HERE.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives