BOISE, Idaho - Idaho Lottery officials say somebody purchased a Powerball ticket in Canyon County in southwest Idaho for Wednesday's drawing that won $1 million.
Officials say it's the sixth Powerball ticket sold in Idaho since July 1 that has won a $1 million prize.
Idaho Lottery Director Jeff Anderson says anyone who purchased a ticket for Wednesday's drawing should carefully check their ticket.
The winning ticket matched the first five numbers.
The estimated jackpot for Saturday is $330 million.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home