RICHLAND, Wash. - A Hanford contractor is still trying to find the source of vapors that have sickened 25 workers in the past couple of weeks around waste storage tanks on the nuclear reservation.
Washington River Protection Solutions' spokesman John Britton tells KONA the chemical exposure was low, but officials are still concerned about the number of incidents.
A senior project manager has been asked to take over the investigation.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line