Ashland, OR - Southern Oregon University President Mary Cullinan says it will start cutting some faculty and programs next year in a process known as retrenchment, which permits cuts outside the faculty union contract
Cullinan announced the cuts Thursday and said the goal is to trim $3 million to $5 million over the next three years to follow budget policies.
The Mail Tribune reports the cuts will follow rankings that listed programs from highest to lowest priorities.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line