KETCHUM, Idaho - Sun Valley Resort says the number of skiers and snowboarders at Bald Mountain and Dollar Mountain dropped about 10 percent this season compared to last season.
Officials tell the Idaho Mountain Express that skier numbers totaled about 348,000 this season.
That's down from about 386,000 last season.
Officials say a mild winter with relatively scarce snow is likely the reason for the drop this season.
The season closed April 20.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday