KETCHUM, Idaho - Sun Valley Resort says the number of skiers and snowboarders at Bald Mountain and Dollar Mountain dropped about 10 percent this season compared to last season.
Officials tell the Idaho Mountain Express that skier numbers totaled about 348,000 this season.
That's down from about 386,000 last season.
Officials say a mild winter with relatively scarce snow is likely the reason for the drop this season.
The season closed April 20.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity