TWIN FALLS, Idaho - A man acting as his own attorney during his sexual battery trial cross examined his alleged victim in court.
The Times-News reports 44-year-old Robert Brackett faces several charges related to the alleged sexual exploitation of a 16-year-old girl in Twin Falls in late 2010.
The woman testified Wednesday that she spent weekends and days off of school at Brackett's house and that they texted each other throughout their alleged relationship in the fall and winter of 2010. The woman said Brackett was controlling and asked her to send him nude photos of herself.
On cross-examination, Brackett questioned whether the woman changed her story and whether she made similar allegations of lewd conduct against other men, both of which she denied.
Brackett has been jailed since his arrest in January 2011.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults