SALEM, Ore. - A man who worked at Oregon State Hospital has been accused of sexually abusing patients.
Tony Martinez was arrested April 24 by Oregon State Police and accused of custodial misconduct with two women.
The Statesman Journal reports the state Office of Adult Abuse Prevention and the hospital are conducting their own investigations.
Martinez resigned last September.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line