POCATELLO, Idah - Police in eastern Idaho are investigating after the bodies of several family members were found dead in a Pocatello home.
Pocatello Police spokesman Lt. Paul Manning told the Idaho State Journal that there was more than one body found in the home on Sunday. The newspaper reports the suspected cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police have not yet released the names of the deceased.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday