POCATELLO, Idah - Police in eastern Idaho are investigating after the bodies of several family members were found dead in a Pocatello home.
Pocatello Police spokesman Lt. Paul Manning told the Idaho State Journal that there was more than one body found in the home on Sunday. The newspaper reports the suspected cause of death is carbon monoxide poisoning.
Police have not yet released the names of the deceased.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital