SEATTLE - The Seattle police officer who was reassigned last month after it was learned he wrote 80 percent of the marijuana tickets is back to his regular job.
Police said Monday there was no reason he couldn't return to normal duties although he remains under investigation by the Office of Professional Accountability.
The bicycle officer wrote 66 of the 83 tickets issued in the first half of the year in the city. The Seattle Times reports he's a bicycle officer for the precinct that includes downtown Seattle.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults