SEATTLE - Seattle police have notified prosecutors of a glitch in the dashboard camera system.
Police discovered "dropped frames" in some videos recorded after they switched to high-definition cameras last April.
The glitch has been fixed and lawyers are checking whether lost images could affect any criminal cases.
The dashboard camera turns on automatically when the police car's lights or sirens are activated.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane