SEATTLE - Seattle police have notified prosecutors of a glitch in the dashboard camera system.
Police discovered "dropped frames" in some videos recorded after they switched to high-definition cameras last April.
The glitch has been fixed and lawyers are checking whether lost images could affect any criminal cases.
The dashboard camera turns on automatically when the police car's lights or sirens are activated.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults