SEATTLE, Wash. - The Seattle police department has just released more than 300 pages of detailed reports on the June 5 shooting at Seattle Pacific University.
The reports, obtained by KOMO-TV with a public information request, give a detailed look at the shooting that left one student dead and two others wounded.
The documents tell the story of, in one officer's words, a scene of chaos and confusion.
Individual officers describe the scene and their search for victims and potential other shooters.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults