SEATTLE - The Washington State Patrol says a motorcycle rider is dead and his passenger seriously injured after an early morning crash on the West Seattle freeway,
The Seattle Times reports the crash involved the motorcycle and a semi-truck trailer. It happened near the intersection of the West Seattle freeway and southbound Interstate 5.
The State Patrol says the passenger may have suffered more injuries if she had not landed in mesh netting on the side of the roadway. The netting is there to catch road debris.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties