SEATTLE - A man was stabbed early Friday by two intruders who forced their way into his West Seattle apartment.
The man told police he opened his door shortly after midnight and two men wearing bandannas over their faces tried to force him outside. He thought he was punched in the fight, but he was actually stabbed in the chest and arms. He was taken to a hospital and is expected to recover.
The intruders fled.
The victim's family -- a woman and two children -- were all sleeping at the time.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line