SEATTLE - The Seattle school district placed Roosevelt High School softball coach Troy Hennum on unpaid leave Thursday for sending members of his team on a scavenger hunt to take photos of cute girls and bring him their phone numbers.
One woman who was approached by the girls last week told The Seattle Times she exchanged text messages with Hennum but became uncomfortable and told the principal.
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting