SEATTLE - The Seattle school district placed Roosevelt High School softball coach Troy Hennum on unpaid leave Thursday for sending members of his team on a scavenger hunt to take photos of cute girls and bring him their phone numbers.
One woman who was approached by the girls last week told The Seattle Times she exchanged text messages with Hennum but became uncomfortable and told the principal.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home