SEATTLE, Wash. - At least one person was sent to a hospital following a fight between two groups early Monday in Seattle's Pioneer Square.
Police Capt. Sean O'Donnell tells KIRO some of the people involved wore Seahawks jerseys, but he wouldn't say whether others involved are 49ers fans. O'Donnell says they were intoxicated.
The fight involved about four people in one group and eight or nine in the other. It broke out about 2 a.m. as bars closed following the playoff football game at nearby CenturyLink Field.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line