Missoula, MT - Seeley Swan Search and Rescue is resuming its search for a Great Falls man missing in Placid Lake, southwest of the town of Seeley Lake.
Missoula County Deputy Bob Parcell told KECI-TV the search for 69-year-old DelRay Saeman was to resume Saturday morning. Rescue teams from Flathead, Lake and Missoula counties will join the search along with two search dogs.
Saeman has been missing since taking his boat out on Placid Lake at about 3:30 p.m. on Aug. 23.
Lake County officials say dogs alerted searchers to the area where the body of a 36-year-old Huson was recovered in Flathead Lake. The body of Nathan Bird was found in 77 feet of water on Thursday by searchers using sonar. He went missing on Aug. 25.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line