CODY, Wyo. - Wyoming authorities are resuming their search for a missing single-engine plane with two men in their 80s on board.
The Park County Sheriff Office's Search and Rescue Team was headed back into the rugged, snowy backcountry near Yellowstone National Park on Monday.
The 1963 Mooney M20C was last seen Tuesday departing Yellowstone Regional Airport in Cody. On board were 84-year-old Robert L. Zimmerman of Huntsville, Alabama, and 86-year-old Ward H. Zimmerman of Seattle, Washington.
The brothers were headed from Cody to Twin Falls, Idaho, and from there to Seattle.
Radar last detected the plane about seven miles outside the Yellowstone east entrance in northwest Wyoming. Poor weather has prevented an aerial search so far.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults