IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A southeastern Idaho man has died and another sustained minor injuries after their personal watercraft collided on Ririe Reservoir.
The Blaine County Sheriff's Office says 22-year-old Lakoda Stommel of Idaho Falls died at a hospital following the collision on Sunday afternoon.
Officials say Stommel went into cardiac arrest and had to be revived before being transported to Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center in Idaho Falls.
Authorities say 28-year-old Matthew Harmon of Idaho Falls was not transported to a hospital.
Both men wore life jackets at the time of the crash. Police continue to investigate.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting