MUKILTEO, Wash. - Someone called 911 to report a screaming man dragging an animal along a highway in Mukilteo.
When officers arrived Thursday they found a dead raccoon on a leash.
The Mukilteo police blotter says the man placed marshmallows around the animal and declared it a hazmat or hazardous materials zone.
The Daily Herald reports the raccoon was taken to a local shelter for disposal and the man was last seen getting on a bus.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults