MARSING, Idaho - Authorities say a southwest Idaho high school went on lockdown Thursday morning after a man fleeing police crashed his vehicle and then ran into the school.
Authorities say the man ran from his vehicle and into Marsing High School and then back out again where he was taken into custody on school property.
The Owyhee County Sheriff's office says school has resumed.
The man's name hasn't been released.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives