GRANITE FALLS, Idaho - Two Sasquatch hunters -- John Ray of Marysville and Rob Parker of Snohomish -- believe Bigfoot is living practically in their own back yards.
The say a tall, hairy ape-like creature likely inhabits the forests of eastern Snohomish County near Granite Falls and along the Mountain Loop Highway.
The Daily Herald reports they serve as investigators with the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization, which is trying to prove Bigfoot exists.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line