HAZELTON, Idaho - Police in south-central Idaho are investigating the death of an infant in Hazelton.
Jerome County Sheriff Doug McFall says deputies responded to a home on Tuesday afternoon.
Capt. Jack Johnson on Wednesday says authorities aren't prepared to make any statement concerning the nature of the death.
Names have not been released.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity