HAZELTON, Idaho - Police in south-central Idaho are investigating the death of an infant in Hazelton.
Jerome County Sheriff Doug McFall says deputies responded to a home on Tuesday afternoon.
Capt. Jack Johnson on Wednesday says authorities aren't prepared to make any statement concerning the nature of the death.
Names have not been released.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday