BURLEY, Idaho - A 36-year-old south-central Idaho man who used duct tape to pin a 10-year-old girl's arms behind her back before sexually abusing her has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
The Times-News reports that Gregg Neal Bedke of Burley received the sentence Tuesday in 5th District Court.
Bedke received two concurrent terms of 10 years on two felony counts of sexual abuse of a minor under age 16 and battery with the intent to commit a serious felony. He must serve at least six years before becoming eligible for parole.
But those sentences won't start until after he serves a sentence from 2007 of two to 10 years for felony aggravated battery.
Bedke was on parole for that crime when he abused the girl.
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting