BURLEY, Idaho - A 36-year-old south-central Idaho man who used duct tape to pin a 10-year-old girl's arms behind her back before sexually abusing her has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
The Times-News reports that Gregg Neal Bedke of Burley received the sentence Tuesday in 5th District Court.
Bedke received two concurrent terms of 10 years on two felony counts of sexual abuse of a minor under age 16 and battery with the intent to commit a serious felony. He must serve at least six years before becoming eligible for parole.
But those sentences won't start until after he serves a sentence from 2007 of two to 10 years for felony aggravated battery.
Bedke was on parole for that crime when he abused the girl.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives