POCATELLO, Idaho - A 14-year-old southeast Idaho boy riding a motorcycle died after colliding with an all-terrain vehicle south of Pocatello.
Idaho State Police say Jesse D. Sistrunk of Pocatello lost control of his 2014 Honda motorbike at about 7 p.m. Thursday while traveling west on Blackrock Canyon Road.
Police say he collided with a 2006 Polaris ATV being driven east by 58-year-old Sharon E. Beyeler of American Falls.
Sistrunk died and the scene. Beyeler avoided injury. Both wore helmets.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting