POCATELLO, Idaho - A 14-year-old southeast Idaho boy riding a motorcycle died after colliding with an all-terrain vehicle south of Pocatello.
Idaho State Police say Jesse D. Sistrunk of Pocatello lost control of his 2014 Honda motorbike at about 7 p.m. Thursday while traveling west on Blackrock Canyon Road.
Police say he collided with a 2006 Polaris ATV being driven east by 58-year-old Sharon E. Beyeler of American Falls.
Sistrunk died and the scene. Beyeler avoided injury. Both wore helmets.
- 4 Things To Know For April 26
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up