TACOMA, Wash. - Authorities say a man who robbed two people in a Tacoma parking lot was shot and killed by one of his victims.
The News Tribune reports that police say 26-year-old Terry Webb died after being taken to a hospital Friday night.
Police say Webb had robbed the two men at gunpoint when he was shot by one of the victims, who was legally armed.
The 36-year-old man who opened fire was not arrested.
The incident remains under investigation.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017