LEWISTON, Idaho - Lewiston Police arrested two bank robbery suspects on Sunday.
Police received information through the Idaho County Sheriff's Office that the suspects involved in the Cottonwood Bank robbery were staying in the Cedars Inn in Lewiston. After the suspect information was confirmed and the vehicle identified, the Lewiston Police Department SWAT team was utilized due to the nature of the crimes.
At approximately 11 a.m. the suspects walked out of their motel room and were confronted by SWAT team personnel. The suspects were taken into custody without incident and transported to the Lewiston Police Department for questioning.
The suspects are identified as 35-year-old Ricky A. Fisher from Nampa, ID and 19-year-old Jennifer L. Balfe from Meridian, ID. The two individuals are also suspected of robbing two other banks in Ontario, OR.
The Cottonwood Police Department and the FBI are overseeing the investigation in Cottonwood.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity