KENNEWICK, Wash. - A robber with a knife took a cellphone from a man Wednesday morning in Kennewick.
Police say the 25-year-old was walking home about 5 a.m. when a vehicle passed him several times before stopping. A man with a knife stepped out and demanded the cellphone.
The Tri-City Herald reports the victim refused, and the attacker lunged at him with the knife, cut his hand and took the phone.
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march
- Otter orders cybersecurity improvements for Idaho