KENNEWICK, Wash. - A robber with a knife took a cellphone from a man Wednesday morning in Kennewick.
Police say the 25-year-old was walking home about 5 a.m. when a vehicle passed him several times before stopping. A man with a knife stepped out and demanded the cellphone.
The Tri-City Herald reports the victim refused, and the attacker lunged at him with the knife, cut his hand and took the phone.
- City Council approves $1.75m loan for Ridpath Redevelopment
- Mail Theft Ring Suspect Arrested
- City working to fill potholes despite poor road conditions
- Wrongful death lawsuit over case of Brenda Thurman still unresolved
- Post Falls company under fire for racist image
- Officer not charged in May 2016 shooting