Astoria, OR - An angry driver was arrested for menacing and unlawful use of a weapon after a road rage incident in Astoria.
The Daily Astorian reports 65-year-old Larry Bradley of Astoria and a semi-truck driver stopped and fought Wednesday after honking and exchanging gestures. Bradley felt the other driver tried to squeeze him in a lane merge.
Police say Bradley pulled a gun and threatened to kill the other driver before putting the weapon in his waistband. Deputy Chief Brad Johnston says it does not appear to be a case of self-defense.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car