BELLEVUE, Wash. - Two cars driving west on Interstate 90 struck each other multiple times at high speed in a road rage incident Wednesday evening until they rolled in the median at Bellevue near Lake Sammamish.
The Washington State Patrol says the 32-year-old man driving one car tried to run away and was arrested by Bellevue police. The patrol says a 27-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy in his car were not hurt.
A 29-year-old man driving the other car was injured and taken to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue.
The Patrol says both cars were totaled.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives