BELLEVUE, Wash. - Two cars driving west on Interstate 90 struck each other multiple times at high speed in a road rage incident Wednesday evening until they rolled in the median at Bellevue near Lake Sammamish.
The Washington State Patrol says the 32-year-old man driving one car tried to run away and was arrested by Bellevue police. The patrol says a 27-year-old woman and a 2-year-old boy in his car were not hurt.
A 29-year-old man driving the other car was injured and taken to Overlake Hospital in Bellevue.
The Patrol says both cars were totaled.
- I-90 semi crash closes westbound lanes
- Spokane officer identified in Sunday shooting
- Senator to reporter: "None of your business" when education plan will be ready
- Eastbound Snoqualmie Pass lanes to open at 4 p.m.
- Westbound I-90 reopened at Fourth of July Pass
- Popular alt-right figure Milo Yiannopoulos cancels WSU appearance