POCATELLO, Idaho - A recount has confirmed last month's vote by Pocatello residents retaining an ordinance banning discrimination against a person because of sexual orientation or gender identity.
The recount on Friday was done at the request of a group opposed to the city ordinance approved by the Pocatello City Council in June 2013 and backed by voters on May 20.
Bannock County election officials found discrepancies with about a dozen votes but not near enough to change the outcome of the election result.
- New report says Spokane spends $1M on cops in schools
- Spokane man splits top prize in television reality show
- A robot that picks apples? Replacing humans worries some
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th