IDAHO FALLS, Idaho - A man went missing after a rafting accident on the South Fork of the Snake River near Rigby.
The Jefferson County sheriff's office says two people were on the raft Sunday when they ran into trouble near the Lorenzo Bridge. They decided to swim to shore, but one man didn't make it.
Jefferson County Search and Rescue and Air Idaho Rescue along with others searched for the man on Sunday.
Sheriff Blair Olsen says the man was last seen wearing jean shorts and a salmon-colored shirt.
The Jefferson County sheriff's office declined to tell KIFI-TV on Monday morning whether the search was continuing.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'