PUYALLUP, Wash. - Police in the Pierce County city of Puyallup are asking for the public's help in finding a 39-year-old suspect accused of raping a 7-year-old girl.
Police say Marcus Cordova was staying with the victim and her mother at the time of the alleged assault earlier this month.
Police say in a news release that Cordova is also wanted by the state of Colorado for probation violations.
He is believed to be homeless. It's unclear whether he remains in the area.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time