PUYALLUP, Wash. - Police in the Pierce County city of Puyallup are asking for the public's help in finding a 39-year-old suspect accused of raping a 7-year-old girl.
Police say Marcus Cordova was staying with the victim and her mother at the time of the alleged assault earlier this month.
Police say in a news release that Cordova is also wanted by the state of Colorado for probation violations.
He is believed to be homeless. It's unclear whether he remains in the area.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives