RAYMOND, Wash. - Police caught a suspected car prowler in Raymond when he was found asleep in a victim's car.
A woman found a stranger asleep in her car Friday morning and officers arrived in minutes.
KXRO and KBKW report they found illegal drugs on the man who admitted four other car prowls that morning in the area.
The 24-year-old Raymond man was booked into Pacific County Jail for multiple charges.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time