KINGSTON, Wash. - A woman who found a prosthetic leg on a Washington state beach has returned it to its owner.
Hannah Listle posted information on Facebook about the prosthetic she found while looking for shells Sunday at Point No Point beach.
KOMO reports Megan Smith of Poulsbo gratefully claimed the leg Monday. She said she and her husband had been swimming Saturday night when she realized the leg was gone.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives