KINGSTON, Wash. - A woman who found a prosthetic leg on a Washington state beach has returned it to its owner.
Hannah Listle posted information on Facebook about the prosthetic she found while looking for shells Sunday at Point No Point beach.
KOMO reports Megan Smith of Poulsbo gratefully claimed the leg Monday. She said she and her husband had been swimming Saturday night when she realized the leg was gone.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting