BOISE, Idaho - Prosecutors say a Nampa man charged with first-degree murder cut his victim into pieces and is also responsible for other killings.
Those details emerged at a hearing Thursday in 4th District Court where 45-year-old Michael S. Dauber pleaded not guilty.
Judge Patrick Owen ordered Dauber remain in the Ada County Jail without bond.
Dauber was taken into custody in Nampa in March in connection with the December 2007 killing of Steve Kalogerakos.
Boise County Prosecutor Ian Gee says Dauber dumped Kalogerakos' remains in a remote, mountainous area a few miles outside Idaho City.
Gee also told Owen that Dauber admitted to others that he killed Kalogerakos, and that he killed others as well. Gee didn't name other possible victims.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line